Press play below to listen to the episode:
Amanda was in college when she found out she was pregnant. With twins. Faced with the opportunity to remain invested in the joys of being a teenager, Amanda chose to do all that she could to provide for her daughters. Even though she was surrounded by people who questioned her ability to thrive under the circumstances, she used their doubts to fuel her drive to rise to the occasion.
So, in Ep. 062, I chat with Amanda about:
- Navigating her way from young adulthood into young motherhood
- Tools/resources that would be useful for young moms
- How she moved forward when she realized she was way in over her head
- Why the phrase “I don’t want to be a statistic” was so motivating
- The inspiration behind launching her brand Shark Mom
And so. much. more. Go ahead, and press play to tune in. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it.
Many thanks to DRAM Apothecary for sponsoring this episode! USE CODE ‘YHM’ FOR 20% OFF YOUR FIRST DRAM ORDER