Press play below to listen to the episode:
After two years of communal living at my parents’ house… we moved! It has been an incredible journey to arrive at this moment, and I’m so excited to dive more deeply into the modern home economics side of things as time goes on. But in this solo show episode, I sit down and share my musings on all things moving.
So, in Ep. 060, I share:
- Our approach to intentional packing AND unpacking
- Making sustainable choices like shopping secondhand
- My ideas on furnishing a home slowly and thoughtfully
- Ways I’m using this move as a springboard into new habits and routines
- How we’re helping Milo to cope with this major transition
And so. much. more. Go ahead, and press play to tune in. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it.
Join the conversation: what chapter are you moving into?
Many thanks to DRAM Apothecary for sponsoring this episode!