Press play below to listen to the episode:
Fiza Bari grew up in Ireland and moved to NYC after she got married to live out her childhood dreams. She then envisioned climbing the corporate ladder and becoming a working mom. But the arrival of her two children invited Fiza to slow down and redefine her goals & expectations.
So, in Ep. 058, we talk about:
- becoming a mother away from her country of origin
- wanting to breastfeed and not being able to
- integrating new journeys into her identity
- creating a workflow that works WITH motherhood
- the inspiration behind her popular IG account @toddler_ideas_made_easy
And so. much. more.
Go ahead, and press play to tune in. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it.
Many thanks to DRAM Apothecary for sponsoring this episode!
USE CODE ‘HONEST’ FOR 20% OFF YOUR FIRST DRAM ORDER
Transform the way you express yourself in all honesty.