I launched Young Honest Mother: The Podcast on July 31, 2019, and I’ve learned SO much during my time as a podcast host.
One of the biggest things I’ve learned in showing up every week for this podcast is that having honest conversations IS a skill that can be cultivated. But it’s often something that we’re not taught.
Have you ever struggled to:
- invite someone to share what’s on their mind?
- set boundaries around a conversation?
- show up ready to listen to another perspective?
- express yourself in all honesty?
Well, I wrote and designed an eBook to teach you How to Have an Honest Conversation! And it’s now available for you to shop!
This eBook contains:
- 20+ pages of insight to help you elevate everyday honest conversations
- 25 different example phrasings
- Step-by-step guidance on how to start, maintain and end honest conversations
- 8 conversational skill-building activities